Engineering Analytics, Inc. (EA) offers expertise in all phases of water treatment technology, including municipal, industrial, and mine waters. EA engineers and scientists have managed or participated in numerous water treatment projects, ranging from initial characterization through bench-scale testing, pilot-plant design, and construction management.
In addition, EA offers expertise in management and design of commercial and industrial electrical systems, including preparation of plans and specifications. Our expertise includes resource utilization, load flow analysis, fault current studies, protective device coordination studies, equipment selection, and Arc Flash evaluation and mitigation. We are well qualified to assist clients in the preparation of electrical system documentation, infrastructure upgrades, and electrical system computer modeling.
We have extensive experience in the design of electrical controls and instrumentation for industrial systems, including water and wastewater treatment projects. We are skilled in process design, loop drawings, controls logic, motor control, plant instrument layout, DCS and PLC interface, specifications, data sheets for instrumentation, and sequential flow charts.
EA’s past projects include:
- Controls and instrumentation design for water and wastewater treatment projects
- Controls and instrumentation design for oil-drilling site controls
- Monitoring and maintenance of air quality
- Groundwater recovery associated with petroleum refining
- Water resources reclamation
- Solid-waste incineration projects
- City of Fallon
- Idarado Mining Company
- Resurrection Mining Company
- City of Greeley
- Homestake Mining Company
- Removal of analytes of concern including arsenic, zinc, cyanide, selenium, and uranium
- Sampling and monitoring
- Surface and stormwater management
- Bench-scale testing
- Pilot-plant design and operation
- Full design and construction management
- Commercial and industrial electrical system design
- Preparation of plans and specifications
- Resource utilization, load flow analysis, fault current studies
- Protective device coordination studies, equipment selection
- Electrical controls and instrumentation design
- Arc-flash studies
EA staff have design, constructed, and/or support operations of more than 12 water treatment systems/plants for our mining and industrial clients.